Friday, October 26, 2007

Head table decoration pictures on Flickr*

I found this set of photos from the useful little flickr widget I've got on the sidebar on this here blog. I found them interesting, so I wanted to post them here.

Now, if I find them interesting, you know they must be good. Heheh.

I'm not sure who beautifulwedding.ca is or where they're based. I also don't know how their service is. If you end up going to them based on this post, let me know and I'll post your review.

The only question I have about their decorations is -- don't the lights underneath the draping materials generate a lot of heat? Isn't that a fire hazard? That's something to think about. I love to use lights with my draping, but only at a safe distance from the actual material.

*So it looks like the company behind those pictures and decorators publicly retracted the photos from Flickr. That's cool, its their pictures after all. So since I have no pictures to show you of their work anymore, I'm retracting the link to their site. --edited Monday, Nov. 5, 2:51 p.m.

No comments: