Saturday, September 29, 2007

New, permanent layout

OK! So I finally finished the new layout, and I think it has turned out pretty well. I basically took a bunch of my favorite wedding decorator pictures and put them in the header, polaroid-style and adopted a 3-column Minima layout. I have also put in some cool stuff I've found -- Flickr wedding pictures and feeds from sites with good wedding-related information.

Enough with the technicalities!

I figure, since I don't think I'll be draping or decorating any weddings or parties anytime soon, that what I will do is share tidbits from past weddings and parties, along with some tips and tricks, plus highlight articles and pictures that I find across the web. If there's anything else you want me to include, let me know.

Oh, and yeah -- I'll probably include my own wedding here really soon. ^_^


No comments: