Friday, September 12, 2008

Quality, not quantity


According to my self-imposed schedule of a post every other day, I would be posting something now, but am working on other posts and ideas and am also late for work. So I figure -- why post?


This post is really to get a thought out of the way. I will likely scale back my posts so that I have quality posts to offer, rather than stuff you can read anywhere else. That takes time. And I am right now getting a few posts about outdoor weddings ready, since October is right around the corner. October, if you didn't remember, is the favorite month for weddings, according to the readers of this here blog.

So, sit back, relax and if you were waiting, expect some good posts soon. And, if you have an idea for a post, or want me to explore a particular topic, feel free to shoot me an email or a comment. They both land in my inbox.

No comments: